Sarasota Family Law Attorney
At the Law Office of Philip J. Schipani, we understand that legal matters surrounding your family can be emotional, stressful and confusing. It is our job to guide you through these dilemmas to reach a fair solution.
Accessible, Caring Family Law Representation
Our lawyers are committed to providing one-on-one attention that results in customized legal solutions. To arrange a consultation to speak with one of our attorneys, please contact our Sarasota law firm at 941-366-8333.
If you are in need of a Florida divorce lawyer, we encourage you to contact the Law Office of Philip J. Schipani. We provide legal advice and representation in many family law matters, including:
- Divorce: We work closely with individuals throughout the process of divorce. We understand your concerns and will provide advice and representation in high net worth divorce proceedings, alimony and division of property.
- Custody and support: We will work with you to develop a parenting plan that strictly adheres to child custody law and visitation concerns while keeping the best interests of your child in mind. We provide representation in paternity proceedings, out-of-state custody proceedings and visitation cases.
- Post-judgment modifications: Many factors of the initial judgment can be modified at a later time, including child support, alimony, custody or parental relocations. We will help you negotiate an agreement with the other party before taking it to a judge.
- Domestic partners: Domestic partner separations are not covered by dissolution rules. We will help you protect your property and move on with your new life.
- Stepparent adoptions: There are many requirements for stepparent adoptions, and we will help you complete each one while working to remove obstacles.
- Domestic violence: We will represent either side in domestic violence cases whether you are seeking a restraining order or have been accused of spousal or child abuse.
- Name change: Name changes can be a relatively speedy process, but it is important that each step is done accurately and quickly. If not, the entire process can be drawn out over an extended period of time.
Florida Divorce Lawyer
Serving Sarasota and communities throughout southwest Florida, the Law Office of Philip J. Schipani will help you through many family law problems. Contact us and speak with an experienced Sarasota family law attorney.
Lawyers Domestic Violence
//=site_url('/search/everywhere') . '/' . $business_category?>//=$business_category?>//=($key != (count($business_categories)-1)) ? ',' : '';?>